It is a free upgrade to all registered users of iLauncher 2.0 and higher.
Here is what’s new:
- Fixed incompatibility with WisBar Task Management feature when using meter bar
WisBar Advance’s task manager did not work when using iLauncher’s meter bar. Thanks to help from Chris McKay, this now works.
- Added scrollbar for additional properties dialog for landscape or square display
- Enable StorageMain for meters
Until now, the storage-main type of meter was disabled because of problems with memory leaks. But this has been improved, so now this type of meter works as it was intended.
- Added storage main meter to default meters
Since storage-main meters work, added the storage main meter back into the set of default meters. If you select ‘Install Default Meters’ from installation, it will add the new type of meter. (Note: It will also overwrite any changes you’ve made to your default meters in the default installation directory.)
- Warn WM5 users when enabling top bar meter shortcut
One of the more common issues for WM2005 is the persistent ‘Notification’ message when using the top bar meter icon. This is because of the way iLauncher puts the icon on the top bar using the Notification API, which works differently under WM5. We now prompt WM5 users when selecting a top bar meter icon with a warning.
- Flush registry when registering user
Fixes a bug on some devices that prevent registration from ‘sticking’.
- Fixed wording in about box when user is registered
Confusing wording on the About screen made it appear that iLauncher was not registered when it was. This is fixed.
- Ignore additional misbehaving control panel applets
Some devices added control panel applets that cause the iLauncher File browser to crash when adding control panel applets. These control panel applets are now ignored.