Lose the Ring. Feel the Beat. Get 3 FREE* Call Tones from Sprint.Let your callers hear music when they call you.
You can get:

After you purchased (free of charge) you can select what call-in numbers will ring each tone.

Enjoy!

19 Comments

1. charles hines
    Posted November 25, 2008 at 5:58 am | Permalink

Seeking free call tones

2. jsumrell
    Posted December 2, 2008 at 9:43 pm | Permalink

Would like more choices in free calltones.

3. justin murphy
    Posted December 7, 2008 at 4:35 pm | Permalink

this i the thing that i need

4. di
    Posted April 8, 2009 at 1:46 pm | Permalink

This is an awesome site! thank you!

5. lanette
    Posted July 3, 2009 at 7:38 am | Permalink

I didn’t get no free calltone what’s so great bout this site. Its the same as any other promise a gift n gives u nothing ut more to read. Thanks but no thqanks

6. stacie
    Posted August 2, 2009 at 6:25 am | Permalink

ICouldnt get anything either? ii

7. vicky
    Posted September 9, 2009 at 9:49 pm | Permalink

Im just hopeing is free and not get charged for them.thanks im following ur web page and other pepoles comments.

8. Posted October 6, 2009 at 2:57 pm | Permalink

Give my free call tone

9. eric
    Posted October 10, 2009 at 6:02 am | Permalink

Just want the ring tone

10. Rose
    Posted October 28, 2009 at 2:46 pm | Permalink

Finally free stuff thanks

11. Danny
    Posted November 15, 2009 at 12:52 pm | Permalink

I didn’t get the call tone either this site sucks

12. c
    Posted May 2, 2010 at 9:59 pm | Permalink

as much as we pay. you get to chose.. yeah i bet it is free who listens to them…………….

13. d
    Posted May 18, 2010 at 9:36 am | Permalink

this is bullshit we pay out the ass for sprint service and they cant even give use a choice on what calltones we want than you have to pay when it says free Bull Shitand they run out in 90 days

14. mekeda
    Posted July 13, 2010 at 3:47 pm | Permalink

how do i get to the site or what do i click on for te free call tones

15. marla brown
    Posted November 27, 2010 at 11:50 pm | Permalink

Why can’t I get the free call tone that I want. I am a Christain and I like gospel music

16. Kim Ludwin
    Posted December 13, 2010 at 4:21 am | Permalink

This is crazy, Sprint charges more than any other carrier and we don’t even get to select a call tone we like. Im out when contract ends!

17. Posted February 13, 2011 at 4:11 am | Permalink

Sprint suck they don”t have a free call tone site ;[

18. PuttyKat
    Posted October 24, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Permalink

why can’t we just be able to do it on the phone as much as you pay for the phones and bill it’s always a game out there to keep you spending money try to get the free tones and nothing happen. So much game who knows where or what to do I enjoy the call tones but why so much money with so little time on it. You should be able to use your own music with the SD card and the cost of the phone and Bill Thanks

19. UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER FOR MORE THAN TEN YRS
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 11:25 pm | Permalink

Sprint SUCKS KEEPS OVERCHARGING ME ON EVERY BILL WON’T REMOVE CHARGES SUCH AS VOICEMAIL TO TXT I NVR WANTED DETAILED BILL AND ALL THESE OTHER CHARGES AND WHEN I CALL FOR QUESTIONS ON BILL THE PERSON BARELY SPEAKS ENGLISH AND I GET PUT ON HOLD FOR ANOTHER HOUR THEN HUNG UP ON OR DISCONNECTED TOTAL BE SIK OF SPRINT THEY SUK!!!!