We introduced sometime ago the Grammar Girl Podcast. Now going back to the site, I found there are so many more self improvement podcasts available that I am sure we can learn valuable lessons from.
Explorer them all after the jump!
- Grammar Girl: provides short, friendly tips to improve your writing. Covering the grammar rules and word choice guidelines that can confound even the best writers, Grammar Girl makes complex grammar questions simple with memory tricks to help you recall and apply those troublesome grammar rules. Whether English is your first language or second language, Grammar Girl’s punctuation, style, and business tips will make you a better and more successful writer.
- Money Girl: provides short and friendly personal finance, real estate, and investing tips to help you grow your personal wealth. Whether planning for retirement or buying your first home, Money Girl is here to help you make sense of the expanding array of choices in 401(k) plans, IRA accounts, mutual funds, homeowner insurance, life insurance, income tax credit and deduction options, and all the other ways you can manage your money to lead a richer, more financially secure life.
- Mighty Mommy: quick and dirty parenting tips. In around five minutes, she’ll share her practical parenting advice to help make your day easier and your family happier. Mighty Mommy is a Quick and Dirty Tips podcast.
- Modern Manner Guy: provides short, friendly tips to help you live a more polite life. Covering etiquette guidelines for everything from formal occasions like weddings and parties to workplace and dating interactions to those delicate conversations related to subjects like personal hygiene, the Modern Manners Guy offers advice that will help you comport yourself in a way that shows respect and appreciation for everyone you encounter. Whether you want to impress guests, business colleagues, or close friends, the Modern Manners Guy has the tips to start you on your way
- Sales Guy: delivers actionable tips designed to help you close more business, advance your sales career, and put more money in your wallet.
- Legal Lad: offers concise, useful information from a practicing attorney to help you decipher the laws that govern your daily life. Covering areas of constitutional law, employment law, privacy rights, liability, criminal law, international rights, family law and wills and estates, Legal Lad explains the complex web of state, national, and international rules and regulations that dictate the rights you do and don’t have in common, everyday situations
- Get-It-Done Guy: Tips to Work Less and Do More is a celebration of, well, getting things done. Join host Stever Robbins to learn how to be more productive at work and at home, and have more fun while doing it.
- Make-it-Green-Girl: Tips for an Earth Friendly Life are designed for the green at heart. Many of us recognize the need for changes in our society, but eco-championing can’t be everyone’s full time job–especially since making sense of environmental issues is neither easy nor quick.
- Small Biz tech Girl: helps you jump start and rev up your business using all things Internet and even some things gadgety. Making tech understandable and usable is Small Biz Tech Girl’s goal because nobody wants to hassle with technology unless they know it can really work for them. Small Biz Tech Girl has traversed the Information Superhighway even before Al Gore’s wheels hit the road, and she’s ready to bring the power of the ‘Net to small business owners everywhere
- Traveling Avatar: provides short and useful tips for getting the most out of SECOND LIFE™, a multi-layered 3D virtual world. Whether you’re just curious, a new player, or an intermediate player, this podcast will make your Second Life experience more fun and efficient