A new tool (Windows only) called RadioSure has been released. The app helps you to stream and record over 12,000 radio stations around the world. The stations are sorted by genre, country, language, etc..
The cool thing is the app can be portable. so you can add it safely to your USB stick and start enjoying your Internet radio. When minimized, the app goes to the system tray. The available options allow to add new stations; cross-fade, split song when recording..etc..
Main features are:
- More than 12000 of stations in the package
- Supports most of the internet radio formats – mp3, wma, ogg vorbis, aac+ and so on
- Quick and reliable search for your favorite radio stations
- Smooth switching between stations including crossfade effect
- Recording what you are listening to and packaging it into separate song files
- Simultanious recording of multiple stations
- Automatic checking for software and radio stations updates
- Command line parametes for automatization
- Runs on Windows XP and Vista 32 and 64 bit
- UNICODE support – all domestic stations are perfectly visible and searchable
- and much much more…