ARK, a new Kickstarter project that offers an inductive wireless charging solution for a variety of smartphones including iPhone 4 and later, the Nokia Lumia series, and Samsung Galaxy S3/S4, and Nexus 4 or all Qi-certified devices. However the iPhone and Samsung Galaxy will require a companion sleeve to activate the wireless charging.
The base consists of a 5200mAh Poly-Li-ion battery that can hold charge for 3 full cycles and capable of concurrently charging 2 devices wireless and via USB port. Phone can be placed loosely on top of the puck-like ARK to get charged without plugging any cable.
- Wireless charging capable with all Qi-certified devices.
- 3.54 x 3.54 x 0.78 inch (90x90x20mm) in dimensions, 5.99 ounces (170g) in weight. Standard USB output 5.2V 2A max.
- 5200mAh Poly-Li-ion battery up to 3 full charges with smart phones.
- 4 battery level indicator LEDs + 1 working status LED.
- Reinforced major structure with glossy anti-scratch coatings.
- FCC / CE-EMC / CE-ROHS certified.
- 100% recyclable and environment friendly packaged.
The solution promises a must faster charging when compared with other wireless solutions and 5% faster than cable-charging from battery packs. You can back the project at the link below]
[Via ARK on Kickstarter]