For while now, Netflix users have been able just point their browser to http://www.netflix.com/Mobile to manage their queue. They can also view the top 10 items on their queue and their status. The search for movies, read brief a brief synopsis on a movie is available too!
For Windows Mobile and Blackberry users, another app called Smartflicks has just been released in Beta by Pyxis.
The interface is much more polish than the free Web-based app offered by NetFlix. Beyond the queue management, users can:
- Browse the entire Netflix library from your Windows Mobile device
- Add to, remove from, and change position in your regular and Instant Queues
- See the availability of DVDs in real time
- See available formats for each title (DVD, Blu-ray, Instant)
- Movie Synopsis: When looking at recommendations and search results, click to view full synopsis.
- Improved "Recommendations" Support with more targeted recommendations and "Star Ratings"
- Access movie and entertainment news and information, and soon, movie times, GPS directions to theaters and more.
- Send-to-a-Friend: Send SmartFlicks to a friend via quick-click interface
- Instant Feedback: Send the App Lab team your comments and suggestions from within the application
You can download the CAB file [Via msmobiles]